Sodexo offers diverse learning opportunities specially designed to help employees succeed in their current job and grow into new and exciting roles in dietetics and nutrition. Flexible options include tuition reimbursement, self-study, instructor-led classes, online learning and partnerships with other organizations.
- Benefit from our online RD Exam Review Resource
- Collaborate with a Regional Dietitian Support Network
- Draw on the strength of the Sodexo Nutrition Association and Discussion Forums
- Receive the industry’s leading Nutritional Care newsletter
- Use innovative tools and systems developed by teams of experts
- Study comprehensive quality assessment and diet education materials
- Participate in Expertise in Action Collaborative Learning Groups
- Expand your knowledge with key topics in the Clinical Dietitian Engagement Series
- Virtual Clinical Onboarding Training for new dietitians and clinical nutrition managers
PURform is a complete culinary training program for those working in a healthcare or senior environment to help improve both the health and quality of life of residents or patients with chewing and swallowing difficulties.
Sodexo supports your professional development through participation in the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, state dietetic associations and dietetic practice groups. As part of your benefits package for dietitians, Sodexo will reimburse your annual Academy dues, annual Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) maintenance fee and state licensure certification fees, if applicable.
Your Continuing Professional Education Units (CPEU’s) allowance increases with your years of service at Sodexo. We encourage all Registered Dietitians to seek advanced practice certifications related to their area of practice.
Sodexo is a great place to start your career. Our Dietetic Internship programs offer flexible options to meet the needs of a diverse population of students. Graduates of our programs meet the eligibility requirements for the certification exam for Registered Dietitians and are highly qualified to obtain positions in our company or any environment in the dietetics profession.
With Sodexo's Spirit of Mentoring program, you’ll have the opportunity to develop through collaboration, goal achievement and problem solving. For dietitians interested in pursuing leadership opportunities, the Move UP in Management engagement group for RDNs provides access to a cross-divisional group of dietitian advisors who share their guidance and advice on how to navigate the path to management.
Organized by fellow employees around a sense of shared interests and experiences, or a common dimension of diversity, Sodexo’s Employee Business Resource Groups provide access to resources, professional development and support systems.